Wily Agency Group Srl
Specifically, it is a policy made pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 of 27 April 2016 and which adheres to the code of conduct DPMS 44001: 2016 rev. 00 of 25-05-2016.
- Direct training during the consensus delivery phase;
- Communication to stakeholders deemed important for data processing.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data are processed for:
- Conclude the contract for services:
- design, production and marketing of equipment for children's play areas;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the existing associative relationship;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely:
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the services take place at the offices:
- Via Santa Chiara 1 80040 Massa Di Somma (NA) - ZONE INDUSTRIELLE ASI - AVERSA NORD 81030 Teverola (CE)
These treatments are only handled by personnel of the Office authorized to process them. In case of need, the data connected to the service can be processed by personnel external to the company for legal obligations (e.g. job consultant, accountant, company that takes care of the website or IT), all through appropriate appointment and authorization.
Personal data will in no way be transferred to third countries outside the EU or to international organizations.
Data retention time and other information
With reference to the personal data being processed, used for the following purposes:
- budget and accounting
- job security
- suitability for the job
- customer management
They will be kept in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until - if previously - the revocation of the specific consent by the interested party takes place, all not later than 10 years from the closing of the contract.
The rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain both confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, the Manager and the Representative designated pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2.
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data, sensitive and / or judicial, may be communicated or transmitted as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification, or, when there is interest, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
In particular, the interested party may at any time ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction and / or cancellation of the same as well as the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. Finally, the interested party has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The right to cancellation or oblivion is enshrined in the Regulation by article 17 and concerns, in practice, the right of everyone to request the total cancellation of their personal data from a specific Data Controller.
Procedures for exercising rights
The methods for exercising all rights by the interested parties are established, in general, in Articles 11 and 12 of the Regulation. The deadline for replying to the interested party is, for all rights (including the right of access), 1 month, which can be extended up to 3 months in particularly complex cases. The owner must in any case give a reply to the interested party within 1 month of the request, even in case of denial.
The answer given to the interested party must not only be "intelligible", but also concise, transparent and easily accessible, as well as using simple and clear language.
The address for the exercise of rights pursuant to art. 14 of the GDPR (also with reference to requests addressed to third parties to whom the data have been communicated with the specific consent of the interested party) is: firstname.lastname@example.org – Email: email@example.com or by (telephone and / omail, etc. ) +39 081 50 47 858.
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of your personal data is Wily Agency Group srl with registered office in Via Santa Chiara 1 - 80040 - Massa Di Somma (NA), which operates through the data processors.
Responsible for the treatment
The data processors are:
- PAOLA ASCIONE